YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN HUMAN RESOURCES?
YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A MEANINGFUL PROJECT?
YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN A DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENT?
Relief Applications is a young European-based organization serving the international humanitarian and development sectors. Founded in 2014 by an IT expert and an experienced humanitarian during the Red Cross response to the Haiyan (Yolanda) typhoon in the Philippines, we provide a variety of innovative services bridging humanitarian work and cutting-edge technology to disseminate new IT tools and significantly improve the efficiency of humanitarian organizations. Our clients include several United Nations organizations, Red Cross societies and NGOs such as Save the Children, Oxfam and many others.
We are looking for motivated young people to join the team, bring new ideas and turn them into beautiful, yet robust tools. We believe great IT tools will change the way we help those affected by natural disasters and wars!
Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Administration, Business, International Relations, Economics.
· Experience in HR and/ or project management (private or NGO)
· Excellent English writing skills
· Excellent organisational skills and time management.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Task-orientation, able to work independently and self-starting.
· Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations.
Nice to have:
· Interest for IT trends
· Experience in international/multicultural environment
. Conversational French /Spanish will be an advantage
· Be a strong team player with a can-do attitude
· Problem solver
· Creative and open-minded with initiatives
· Enthusiastic and eager to dive into new topics
· Attention to detail
Human Resources are vital functions to maintain and grow a highly efficient and motivated company. In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
S/he will support the HR department drafting job descriptions, preselecting suitable candidates and conducting first interviews.
S/he will help draft contracts, manage leaves and anything related to HR needs.
S/he will help with team building and follow up activities related to HR.
S/he will help manage any need related to office management.
S/he will keep emails updated and maintain databases.
S/he will support administrative tasks.
S/he will collaborate in daily tasks within the different company areas.
· The intern must be enrolled in university for as long as the internship takes place
· The person will be required to work at Madrid office. 2 days of remote work per week can be considered.
· 6-months internship
· Salary: 700 euros/month
HOW TO APPLY
· Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
· Due to the nature of this position, only candidates legally eligible to work in Spain may apply