Relief Applications is looking for an experienced IT project manager / CTO. If you want to make a difference in the world and have excellent programming skills combined with a passion for following a project throughout its cycle, then we are looking for you!
You will have a high degree of responsibility and ownership over the development of existing projects and new features to improve and enhance in mission-critical software applications.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate advocate for front and back-end best practices, scalable architecture and quality user experiences. In this role, you must be self-motivated, able to work both independently and closely with your team, coordinate and assign tasks.
● Education & Experience:
○ Master’s Degree in engineering Studies (with an IT focus) or equivalent
○ Good understanding of Relief Apps core stack: Python (Django), Node, GraphQL, Azure, Jira, Azure DevOps, and Angular
○ Solution architecture skills
○ Good English, written and spoken.
○ 7 to 9 years’ work experience managing IT projects
○ Have a passion for coding
○ Flexibility and proactiveness
○ Project management
○ Team management
○ Able to learn new technologies quickly
● Nice to have
○ Database creation, integration, and management
○ Object-Oriented Programming and server-side programming languages
○ Experience in deploying large scale web based applications including mobile applications
○ Good French and Spanish, written and spoken.
○ Ensure that all IT projects are managed efficiently
○ Coordinate the work of the different PMs including participating in the HR resource allocation within projects
○ Support the Business Development team to respond to technical proposals providing inputs and technical feasibility
○ Act as technical lead ensuring technical teams can make sound IT decisions
○ Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
○ Discover and implement new technologies that yield a competitive advantage
○ Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
○ Build quality assurance and data protection processes
○ Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
1. Spanish work contract
2. Private Health Insurance
3. Flexible work arrangement
4. Personal time of up to 10 hours per year, no need for a justification
5. Public transport compensation is available
6. Day off on birthday
7. Professional training and development classes
8. Possibility of improving or learning a new language, with paid lessons.
9. Up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave in a year
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.